Vlasova Mikhel & Partners successfully practices in the sphere of commercial law.
The lawyers of the firm possess substantial experience in servicing commercial operations and separate commercial actions of major companies in different sectors of economy.
The main task of the commercial practice is to create reliable legal operating models for our clients to implement their commercial business projects, as well as to minimize legal risks.
We consider legally-compliant organization of contractual relations of our clients to create one of the most important grounds for their successful business.
Among complex services aimed at maintenance of commercial operations of our clients, we provide the following services in particular:
- Drafting various types of agreements and conducting their legal expertise.
- Creating contractual schemes implementing various business models.
- Legal assistance during business negotiations.
- Advice in foreign trade and currency control, price-setting regulations.
- Developing the most effective legal forms of business organization.
Head of practice: Konstantin Mikhel, Managing Partner