Within Labour law practice Vlasova Mikhel & Partners provides legal advices focusing on protection of the employer’s best interests:
- Labour Law audit to check compliance with labour legislation by the company, monitoring personnel work record documentation.
- Drafting and expertise of all kinds of employment agreements, including agreements with senior management, internal regulations (collective agreements, job descriptions, orders on different aspects of relations of employees and employers, orders) as well as civil law non-employment agreements with individuals.
- Legal advice to employers on the issues of employing, dismissal of employees on any grounds, removal of employees from work, granting vacations to employees, etc.
- Developing effective systems of compensation, including system of bonuses, expertise and optimization of compensation systems adopted by the company.
- Representing the client towards employees and state authorities.