Vlasova Mikhel & Partners lawyers are considered experts in tax planning. The firm offers consultations and structuring to various foreign clients and clients with foreign investments requiring advice in relation to international and local tax planning.
Services of Vlasova Mikhel & Partners in tax law include:
- Legal advice on application of national and international tax law in business sectors, including international trade.
- Legal advice on tax issues, especially with regard to implementation of investment projects.
- Legal advice on tax issues of concluding international transactions, including mergers and acquisitions of companies, restructuring and transactions with real estate. This includes both separate consultations on tax aspects of transactions and complex tax expertise of a project.
- Legal advice on tax administration in the Republic of Belarus with respect taxation applicable to non-residents tax payers, evaluation of tax risks and recovery of overpaid taxes.
- Optimization of corporate taxation.
- Liaison with tax authorities in relation to their decisions.
- Assisting in tax disputes and court representation on tax issues.
Head of practice: Konstantin Mikhel, Managing Partner