«The first tier firm in Belarus in the sphere of corporate and financial law»
The experience of Vlasova Mikhel & Partners Law Firm in corporate law spreads over the whole history of formation of major businesses in the Republic of Belarus.
Lawyers of the company represent the clients in courts, law enforcement agencies and various other state authorities and bodies.
Services of corporate practice include:
- Legal advice on choice of the optimum legal form for business (commercial presence) in Belarus.
- Full legal assistance in incorporation of companies of any organizational types, including legal entities with foreign investments, including:
- registration of commercial organisation (company): unitary enterprise (UE), limited liability company (LLC), additional liability company (ALC), joint-stock company (JSC) (closed joint-stock company (CJSC) or open joint-stock company (OJSC)), industrial cooperatives;
- creation of non-profit organisation (NPO): consumer cooperatives, public charities, foundations, volunteer services organizations, associations, unions, social advocacy groups and trade organizations
- Legal advice on reorganization of legal entities (transformation, merger, spin-off and split-up, joining).
- Legal support in the process of liquidation of legal entities under decision of shareholders.
- Full legal assistance in opening foreign companies’ representative offices.
- Full legal assistance in liquidation foreign companies’ representative offices.
- Registration of property complexes.
- Assistance in stocks/shares acquisitions, purchase of unitary enterprises registered as property complexes.
- Legal advice on transformation of unitary enterprise to society entity
- Legal advice on competition law in relation to transactions with shares in legal entities.
- Drafting and legal advice on shareholders’ agreements.
- Advice on the most effective management model.
- Legal advice in settling corporate disputes.
Head of practice: Svetlana Dashuk, Partner