Vlasova Mikhel & Partners has vast experience and legal expertise in dealing with issues relating to implementation of construction projects, as well as transactions with real estate.
Lawyers of real estate practice provide assistance at all stages of construction, as well as management and disposal of real estate, including:
- Legal advice on land use, including search of information on limitations and encumbrances of land plots.
- Legal advice on projecting and zoning.
- Legal support in coordination and expertise of construction project documentation, including drafting project agreements based on international standards.
- Legal advice in choosing contractor and engineering organizations, developing building contracts based on international standards.
- Legal advice on all stages of design and construction works performance, including advising on application of construction standards, norms and rulings, duties of the parties, settling potential construction disputes and discrepancies.
- Registration of real estate objects and transactions with them.
- Legal advice on financing of construction projects and management of real estate.
- Legal advice and drafting agreements on management and disposal of real estate (trust management, mortgage, sale, lease, other types of use and disposal).
- Complex legal due diligence of real estate rights.
Head of practice: Ekaterina Zabello, Partner